Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Card Stress

OK...so my goal for these past two days, with Eddie off, was to get my Christmas (now New Year) letter done so I can send it out w/ my Christmas cards. This is only possible if we get our printer hooked up wirelessly. I tried to work on it over Christmas, but the wireless printer we bought wasn't feeding paper. I had to return it and get another, but they were, of course, out of stock. So, I had to wait until this past weekend to get a printer. Now, we have a printer that feeds paper but my "computer guy" hubby can not figure it out! SHEESH! He has literally worked on it for 6 hours. I just called the geek squad. They are coming tomorrow AM to put it together. FOR 150.00 + tax. That's more then the printer cost. OMG!! But, I don't have another option. MUST GET CARDS OUT!

2 comments:

Adam Fam said...

Don't be stressed! It is fun to get things after Christmas- that way, it stands out from the crowd:) Your boys are getting so big, too. Unfortunately, Facebook is not a great idea for teachers because it is kind of looked down upon by our administrators, and kids are different than when we were in high school and would seriously bug us all the time to be "friends." You'll just have to be my eyes and ears and keep me posted on everyone. Talk to you soon. Go Hawkeyes- they are kicking booty!

Toni said...

WAY too much money....must get Eddie to figure it out!!!!

I agree- it's way fun to keep getting the cards in January!!