Sunday, January 11, 2009

Yikes!

Just heard on the news that Syracuse has had 94 inches of snow so far this winter. This is more then double what we typically have at this point. That's good to know, because it seems to me that we have had a LOAD of snow on our ground for...well...FOREVER! I'm glad I'm not going crazy. And, it always seems to me that we get more then Syracuse. And, it even seems like our neighborhood gets more then the village of Bville. Maybe I am going nuts......but when I say my prayers at night, I always include our snow plow service. I'm ready for summer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's ALOT of snow for it only being January 12!

Hope O is on the mend and that no one else came down with it!

AAB

Adam Fam said...

That is nuts! We've had two snow days already (actually for ice), and on both days, it was pretty silly that we were home. I'm guessing NY doesn't call school the way we do here! I'm not complaining, though, because one of the two days home was Kate's birthday. Woo hoo!

Southworth Crew said...

You need to fine a winter sport, makes these CNY winter go by faster. Break out the hot choc. we are half way there.

Toni said...

Incredible! Glad it's not me!!! Colorado is calling you back!