Monday, January 5, 2009

Project 365, Day Five, January 5, 2009


003, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

Henry demands ALL of my attention these days. So when he's napping I try to spend some time playing w/ him. I wish it could be longer, but unfortunately, I also HAVE to do some things that are super hard to do while Henry is awake. Like laundry, dishes, showering.....
Anyway, Emmett's current favorite thing to do is to play games. And, he's really into Blokus. It is fun. Eddie and I sometimes play when the kids are sleeping. The other game that we've been playing is Uno Flash. My mom got it for the boys for Christmas. It's nice when the kids move to the age where you can play games besides Candy Land, Chutes and Ladder, Memory.....

4 comments:

CREATIVE CLICKS PHOTOGRAPHY said...

we are a gaming family too. the girls got about 10 games for xmas. they love pictureka the most. i was thinking of getting blokus that looked neat, maybe i will now.
your stories of life with 3 just inspire me to schedule that vasectomy for john! it sounds so tough!

Southworth Crew said...

Blokus is awesome. We have that game and Aiden loves it.

Toni said...

Fun! You've always done an amazing job fitting in time to play games! So nice for everyone.

Anonymous said...

Can I say again that I am loving your picture/post a day routine!?!

You are also becoming a FABULOUSLY CREATIVELY photographer. Love the Blokus pic. How cool!

AAB