Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 Random Things about Me

A lot of you know that I spend A LOT of time on Facebook. This is going around facebook and it's kind of fun. The idea is to list 25 Random Things about Yourself. So, take a look at my list and tell me how many of them are a surprise to you. Who knows everyone of these? A lot of you that read my blog are GREAT, GREAT friends. Did I surprise you? Then, do your own list. I want to see your's!


1. My three children were born in three different states (Illinois, Colorado, New York).

2. My husband and I have been "together" since I was 14. There has never been another.

3. I ABSOLUTELY believe that my mom is the best mom in the world.

4. I had plastic surgery when I was 10 after a horrific bike accident.

5. Even though my husband works for Anheuser-Busch, I HATE beer.

6. I could watch Broadway musicals all day long.

7. I wish I could sing or dance well.

8. I watch the news and read the paper every single day.

9. I love cheesy reality TV (American Idol, America's Next Top Model, The Biggest Loser, Project Runway, The Bachelor).

10. Sometimes I truly believe that my husband is a better parent then I am.

11. I update my blog (http://bauerfamilyof5.blogspot.com) daily.

12. I feel completely overwhelmed w/ three children.

13. I am NOT an outdoorsy, "roughing it" type of gal. Camping? NEVER!

14. I stay up too late every night (at least 11 pm).

15. My dad is the smartest person I know.

16. I dream about moving from Baldwinsville constantly.

17. I miss my family desperately.

18. I weigh 35 pounds more now then I did when I got pregnant w/ my first baby (CRAP!!).

19. My fave drink in the whole world is a vanilla diet coke from Sonic or Steak and Shake.

20. My 2 brothers are over a foot taller than me. (6'3 and 6'4).

21. I can slalom (waterski on one ski). At least I could back in the day.

22. I love statistics and useless facts.

23. I am SO sad that I haven't scrapbooked in over a year.

24. I am terrified of death. For myself, my children, and all my loved ones.

25. I have never been high or used recreational drugs of any sort.

4 comments:

Rudd Family said...

Loved this. Have you tried recreating your drink with Torani vanilla syrup?

Toni said...

Sooo fun! I'm proud to say I knew all these facts about you!

Amy Jo and I were just talking about you the other day. You're one in a million Megan- life in Fort Collins is not the same without you! We love and miss you desperately!

Tasha Roe said...

hey now! project runway isnt cheesey!! LOL ;)

iowaguelys said...

These are fun to read! I need to do mine, but don't want to take the time. I think I knew most of these...if I didn't, none surprised me! And, like Toni, I miss you, too!