Monday, January 19, 2009

Can't wait until tomorrow :))))

Mom's coming!!!! Tomorrow!!! YIPEE! Today was a better day, but still not great. Owen didn't move from the couch all day. He had waves of nausea off and on and thought he was going to throw up, but never did. But, lots of diarrhea. I'm praying that this is as bad as it is going to get for him. Henry never threw up. He had about 6 episodes of diarrhea. But, he kept food and pedialyte down. So, that seems like an improvement. Eddie entertained Henry most of the day, and I spent the day SCRUBBING our house down. I opened up our windows (thanks for the suggestion, Becky) and scrubbed floors, bathrooms, EVERYTHING! I so don't want my mom to get here and get sick. I'll have to keep Owen home from school again tomorrow. He has only gone 2 times out of the last 6 days.

2 comments:

Crazycarmella said...

I hope you guys start feeling better soon. I'm sick right now too and it stinks!!! I'm praying my kids don't get sick!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear you all are getting better & happy your mom is arriving today! You guys will have such a great time (much deserved after this past week of sickness)!
AAB