Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Project 365, Day 27, January 27, 2009


047, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

My mom bought the cutest outfit/book combo for Henry. It's a book for Henry and matching jammies all wrapped into one. The set she brought for Henry is the The Pigeon Loves Things That Go and matching Pigeon jammies. SO CUTE! Henry is REALLY into moving transportation vehicles, primarily buses. And, everytime we see one he moves his arms in a circular motion and I have to sing "The Wheels on the Bus go round and round...". Which doesn't sound so bad, but I sing it, like, 500 times a day!!!
These cute jammie/book combos are sold at my SIL's store, www.kateslullaby.org. I know they also have Pinkalicious among others.

8 comments:

Crazycarmella said...

I love these books!!!! We use to read them at the preschool I worked at. The kids LOVED them! And how cute are these pj's??? OMGoodness!!!!

I'm loving your Project 365 and enjoying your photography.

MAEE said...

Love the book and the jammies, too!

life with my boys... said...

My kids LOVE these books, particularly the one about the hot dog!!!!!

life with my boys... said...

My kids LOVE these books, particularly the one about the hot dog!!!!!

life with my boys... said...

My kids LOVE these books, particularly the one about the hot dog!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the book and jammies! Glad that you are all back to feeling better! Hope that it stays that way for a while.
A.J.

Toni said...

Toooo cute! The ideas they come up with these day are amazing!

Erica said...

SOSOSO CUTE! We LOVE the Pinkalicous book, wish I had known she had the jammies to match before I bought that!