Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Project 365, Day 14, January 14, 2009


010, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

My poor, poor little guy, Emmett, has been an absolute terror the last week or two. His behavior has been rotten. He's had a hard time controlling his emotions and he's been absolutely wild. In addition, he's been complaining about his legs for the past week or two and he's been sleeping TONS, but acting like he constantly needs a nap. So because Owen and I came down w/ strep, I made an executive decision to take Em to the pediatrician today (I told you we are there ALL the time). He's not complaining about a sore throat. Has no fever. Has no headache. But, I'm taking him anyway. And, guess what??? He has strep. Poor guy. I knew he wasn't himself and he was getting in trouble CONSTANTLY, which is so unlike him. But, it took Owen and I getting sick, before I put two and two together. Poor, poor (beautiful) guy.
Oh, and I had her look at Henry today, too. He has a nasty nose and just started coughing. And, guess what?? He has ANOTHER ear infection (his 4th after tubes). SHEESH. Antiobiotics for everyone.

No comments: