Tuesday, January 20, 2009

She's en route

My mom is on her way. She was supposed to fly to Charlotte and then to Syracuse, but due to bad weather in Charlotte her flight leaving St. Louis was delaying which made her miss her flight from Charlotte to Syracuse. So (thankfully) the folks at the St. Louis airport re-routed her and sent her from St. Louis to Philly to Syracuse. Arrival at 8 pm tonight. Yipee.
We're hanging in there. Owen and Emmett both stayed home today, but are feeling better. None of our stomachs are 100%, but I remember the last time we had the stomach bug it took a long while to recover. Poor Henry has STILL had 3 diarrhea diapers today and isn't really interested in eating or drinking. AND, the worst part....my throat is hurting again. Really hurting, in fact. I'm wondering if the strep isn't dying???
Oh and in my panic to clean my house so my mom doesn't get sick, my washing machine sprung a leak and my laundry room is filled w/ soapy bubbles. Things can only get better, right?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life surely has to give you guys a break and soon! Hope you all feel better and are able to enjoy your Mom.
A.J.

MAEE said...

If mom's on the way then things are definitely looking up! Have a great visit. HOpe you all stay well.

Anonymous said...

Oh Meg, sorry about the washer & your throat. Things just HAVE to get better!

Tell your mom hi for me. Hopefully she's arriving as I write this!

AAB

Amy Coffman Phillips said...

i agree with amy. things HAVE to get better. hang in there.

Southworth Crew said...

appliances are the worst to deal with, I hope you have a great visit with you mom. BTW i still use her bag. I love it.

Erica said...

oh my gosh, girl. you could write a book about these things that have happened to you guys and technical difficulties! i sure hope eddie's window is rolling up in all this snow! =)