Sunday, January 18, 2009

Update #2

Henry fell asleep in her arms as much as I tried to keep him awake to push pedialyte on him. He puked again and pooped 3 more times before that. But, I was able to push 100ml of pedialyte down him and the actual volume of poop and vomit wasn't huge, so I'm feeling OK. At least until tomorrow. Going to bed now, because I'm sure we'll be up in the middle of the night pushing fluid and changing diapers AND it's not like Eddie and I are healthy to start off. Did I mention it was Eddie's birthday today?

2 comments:

Becky Evans said...

Happy Birthday Eddie! Hang in there. Isn't Grandma coming on Tues.?! Sending healthy wishes your way. How about the Daileys?

Elizabeth said...

Being sick sucks. And when you're all sick, it really sucks. And I personally think stomach bugs suck the most. So here's hoping Henry starts eating & drinking, the rest of you stop vomiting and running to the toilet, and Eddie is able to enjoy some kind of birthday celebration.