Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Grandma's here!

I'm not sure who's more excited, me or the boys, but Grandma's here!!! Oh, and Eddie's super excited too, because when Grandma's here I'm not calling him 100 X a day, and calling him constantly starting at 5 pm saying, "WHEN ARE YOU COMING HOME???" We picked here up at the airport at 9 pm last night and snuggled and talked until 11 pm last night. Today was a super lazy day, I STILL couldn't take the boys to school. Owen spiked ANOTHER temp last night and Emmett was still having diarrhea. I had to take Henry back to the pediatrician, too, because he's having MORE diarrhea (5 times today) AND he's still not eating or drinking tons. The poor little guy has lost almost one pound. Not surprising, I suppose. But, it was AWESOME not having to drag all the boys to the doctor. AND, tomorrow I'm going to the store and Target BY MYSELF!!! My mom said she's not leaving the house in this weather, so I can run around and do whatever I want. BY MYSELF! I repeat, BY MYSELF. Yeah, for my mom!!! So, I'm going to try to catch up w/ my everyday posts and pictures. I have been taking the photos just not posting them.

4 comments:

Becky Evans said...

Yeah for Grandma!!!! Glad to hear something is going in the right direction for you guys!

Becky said...

Goodness, I hope you guys get better soon! The flu bug got us last weekend too, and now I think Brit has strup. Yuck! Glad Grandma is there now to lend a helping hand. Enjoy your alone time!!

Toni said...

Sounds utterly AMAZING! Enjoy; you deserve it! Hugs to Gma from me too!

Anonymous said...

That sounds wonderful and like exactly what you needed!

AAB