Monday, January 12, 2009

Project 365, Day 12, January 12, 2009


025, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

I had Owen home sick today. He didn't have a fever, but he was 101 again last night and you know, you're supposed to keep them home 24 hours after a fever...so I did. And, most of the day I felt like he could have gone. But around 5:00ish, he started to complain again about his throat again. We'll see how the night goes and tomorrow AM but I may have to take him to the pediatrician tomorrow. I don't mean to be cheap....but,. I am :) AND our co-pay went up, so if I don't have to take him to the doctor I'm not gonna.
Anyway, we spent a good portion of the day in our basement (I'm STILL in my pajamas from this AM...oh, that's kind of embarrassing.) cleaning. When we FINALLY got the basement cleaned, the boys set up a soccer area. This photo is of Owen stopping a shot in goal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Basement looks great! Hope O is on the mend.

AAB

Toni said...

Yes, well done on cleaning!

Looks like O can never be too sick if anything to soccer has to do with it!

Where o where did you get that gold furniture? Classic!