Saturday, January 24, 2009

Technical difficulties

I'm having trouble getting my photos on the computer. Please forgive me. I WILL catch up w/ my Project 365 before long and then you will all be bored w/ the numerous, numerous posts.
I worked yesterday evening and Eddie called around 9 to tell me that my mom was throwing up. No...I'm not kidding. Super big bummer, because Emmett had his last soccer game this AM and Owen had all his games and my mom couldn't come because she was still stuck in bed hovering over a bucket. Emmett still had diarrhea once today and Henry...three times (day 10 for him). HOPEFULLY...this will be coming to an end. Now. My mom does feel better this evening. And, I even think she might be well enough to watch the boys tomorrow, so Eddie and I can go out (by ourselves!!!) for a dinner and a movie. I took the boys to piano today and after we picked up a birthday cake for Eddie. We walked in singing happy birthday and ate cake and ice cream and opened birthday presents. Better late than never :)

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Eddie and Megan,
I am so sad to hear how sick all of you have been. It is funny that you had a birthday celebration today. Rebecca had her 7th birthday, the actual day is the 25th. We had just family: my mom and her husband, Doug, Jonathan and his girlfriend, Cherish. The party theme was a pony picnic and we decorated with all Rebecca's pony and horse toys. I doubt the boys will ever want that theme. Rebecca selected a menu that concluded an apple and carrot cake as we all know ponies love apples and carrots.

Rebecca got a telescope, a microscope, and crystal growing kit from mom. This girl is all about science. I bought her Wii outdoor adventure, a game with a mat you run and jump on. She is also all about movement.

We had fun playing with our new wii. We tortured Mom and Doug with Wii fit, followed by outdoor adventure (more jumping and running).

I hope once again that this post finds all of you in good health. I felt like I cursed you last time. So sorry the boys were so poorly. I am glad Megan's mom is there to visit and help. Take care.

Laurie

Becky Evans said...

Keep opening those windows!

Toni said...

Sooooo nice she didn't get the long version! Still so much fun to do while she's there!