Friday, January 16, 2009

And finally, some good news.

1. Owen's at school....and has remained there for 2 hours!!!
2. Emmett IS going to school today and I don't have to drive him (thanks, Jen!).
3. Nobody else has vomited (yet :))
4. Nobody else has diarrhea (yet :))
5. Henry has not vomited again (yet:))
6. Henry was only up 2 or 3 times last night.
7. Henry kept water and Cheerios down this AM.
8. Henry has had diarrhea 5 times this AM, MUCH better then 5 vomits.
9. Henry is sleeping now :))
10. Mama bear is going out tonight (to a Pampered Chef party).
11. Friday Night Lights premieres tonight (if you don't watch this show....you are so missing out!) Watch it. It's fantastic.
12. Grandma will be here in 4 days!
13. Eddie's off on Monday.
14. TGIF!!!!!!

4 comments:

Jeanne Oliver said...

You deserve a break. I hope you are able to relax a little this weekend and I hope your family is finally healthy!

Alison said...

I was doing the breakfast dishes today and said to Jeff, " Friday Night Lights is on tonite...I'm SO EXCITED!!"

He gave me that crazed look and said, "Um,yeah. Me too."

Glad someone else understands! Feel better, Bauers!

Anonymous said...

I love Friday night lights. This season was great you are going to love it! We have directv so the season was on for us already. Jill

Becky said...

Have fun tonight, you deserve it! I hope everyone in your house is healthy soon!