Thursday, January 15, 2009

Project 365, Day 15, January 15, 2009


017, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

Sorry for the extreme gross out photo. And if I weren't doing this Project 365 "day in a life" project, I wouldn't have posted this. But, this was my horrible, yucky day. I thought today was going to be better. I pushed Owen to school this AM. He was no longer contagious and even though he said his ear was bothering him. I was all, "YOU MUST GO TO SCHOOL!!" Guess who got a phone call from the school nurse one hour later?.....ME! Eddie brought him home from school. Then, around 4 pm. Henry puked (gross out photo). A whole lot! I had a feeling he was sick, because he had diarrhea three times after waking up for a really short nap AND it didn't smell right. You know the smell I'm talking about. This is his first puke experience. Does it have to be the same week we all have strep???? UGH! My stomach is hurting now, too. And, Emmett went to bed w/ a puke bucket at his side. I'm not sure where my kids got this wonderful puke bug, because they haven't left the house (minus the doctor's and Wegman's) since Saturday, so that must be it. Here's looking forward (but hoping not) to another week without fresh air.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry your house has the sick bug. Hopefully today will be better. Jill H.

life with my boys... said...

My kids nearly always pick up a little bug after we go to the doctor...even though the rooms are spotless (looking!)