Wednesday, January 14, 2009

One final thing...

I can tell from reading my facebook account that school in my hometown of Eville, IL is ALREADY canceled for tomorrow on account of cold weather. So, I'm hoping and praying that school is NOT canceled here tomorrow. Owen hasn't gone all week and will probably be OK to go tomorrow. Emmett can't go since I didn't start antibiotics until this evening. Anyway, according to theweatherchannel.com Bville, NY is supposed to be quite a bit colder (then E'ville) tomorrow w/ a wind chill of -13 at 6 AM. And, an actual temperature of -2 (before wind chill!) on Friday morn. In addition, we're supposed to get a bunch of snow again tomorrow. So, I'm kind of bummed thinking school is going to be canceled. BUT, then I just heard from a reliable source that it has to be a wind chill of -24 before they actually cancel. AWESOME!! School: here comes Owen :)
I'm supposed to work tomorrow. I'm only working one shift a week these days and tomorrow is the day, but I won't be going. My strep and Emmett and Henry still sick. Work will be a no go. I'll try again next Thursday :)

1 comment:

Tasha Roe said...

you cant catch a break, can you? here in highland we are still on for tomorrow...for now anyway.