Thursday, January 1, 2009

Project 365, Day One, January 1, 2009


003, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

OK...it just occurred to me that "Project 365" is probably named such, because it's supposed to be done for a whole year, NOT a month like I'm doing. But, I'm going to start small and see what happens. So, technically I'm doing "Project 31". Here's my first photo. It is a photo of my err...office. I mean, kitchen table. But, around my laptop is my Christmas Card stuff. They are done! My letter is on the screen. Now technically, they aren't all in envelopes, yet. But, the address labels are done and they are printed out. I have to sign, stuff, and stamp them and then I'll be ready to ship em out. It won't happen tomorrow, because I'm going to take the boys to the Kidz Club to play in the AM and then I have to work in the PM. So, hopefully they will be in the mail by Monday. You might ask why I bother if they are so much stress?? But, the truth is I like to do it. I like to write the letter. And, I like to look back on them year after year. I'll post my letter and picture on here in a few weeks, just in case yours got lost in the mail :)

1 comment:

Southworth Crew said...

love it start small and work up. I will give it a go. project 31