Friday, December 26, 2008

Their favorite gift.


073, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

My boys favorite gift is, without question, the Smart Globe that they got from Grandma. I have to admit...it's WAY cool. It's interactive w/ the computer. And, you touch (w/ it's pen) different countries and it tells you all about that country. Everything from most popular food, to population, to capital, to size, to just "fun" facts. Owen my guy that LOVES facts of any sort, it's completely fascinated. He just found out that Antartica is the only continent that can't grow pumpkins. Who knew? Emmett and Owen also LOVE the game function. It times you and tells you a country (or city if you want a harder level) to find. Grandma got it at my all time fave toy store, Once Upon A Toy, in Eville. Thanks grandma!

3 comments:

Spindler Clan said...

That is very cool and so perfect for Owen who is just like his mom and can store those "fun facts" in his brain! :)

Jeanne Oliver said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!

Elizabeth said...

What a great Christmas! I'm glad to hear a good review on the Smart Globe b/c I was contemplating it for a future birthday gift. :)