Thursday, December 4, 2008

Consider yourself updated...


104, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

My reproduction days are OVER. FINISHED. FINITO. NADA. END. NO MORE. Disclaimer: stop reading now if you are pregnant or have a newborn that you can't return :). I don't mean to sound completely melodramatic, but there is nothing fun going on at my house these days. I am about to LOSE MY MIND. Henry is driving me BONKERS. A combination of not sleeping, not napping, wanting to be held continuously, crying while I'm holding him, screaming (some of you have heard it....I'm sure you can vouch for it.), and making it impossible to go anywhere....I'm over the toddler phase and ready for him to get older. I know, I know you say......I'm going to miss this. Right now, I'm finding it hard to believe. My big boys got easier at 1, and I suppose that's because they were hard babies but I don't miss that rough phase of their lives either. I miss my big boys, because Henry is demanding SO MUCH ATTENTION. I feel guilty (a little) because so many of you never complain about your kiddos. What's that about it? And, I don't think you all are lying either. I think you genuinely LOVE every second w/ them. I need some of that mojo. Right now, I want to leave my baby w/ someone else and go back to work full time (sorry, Henry). Needless to say, Eddie's going to be making a trip to have his weenie whacked shortly.

2 comments:

Crazycarmella said...

Ha! Okay I'm prego but I kept reading.....Don't worry I'm feeling the toddler madness right now too and can't believe I'm having another one so close!!!! AHHHH! A good thing about having little ones though...It's okay if I'm just plain crazy...People seem to understand. HA!

The Doane Home said...

I think even if other moms don't say it we have all had these days with even the cutest most adorable of little ones. Hang in there.