Thursday, December 18, 2008

Another day, another visit to the pediatrican...


012, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

This time w/ Emmett who has been battling a nasty, runny nose and cough for 10 days now. In addition, he's snoring like an obese, 80 year old man (if you know what I mean...). Plus, he's sleeping lots and grouching around even more than usual. So, back to the our fave doctor, Dr. Purnima. She said Emmett had a sinus infection = antibiotics. And, while we were there Henry's nose was disgusting and he was coughing, so she looked at him, too. I was there Friday w/ him (same symptoms) and she gave me a prescription to use if he got worse over the weekend. Well, I HATE using antibiotics any more then I have to...my boys already take them tons, so I didn't fill it. But, by yesterday's visit he was worse. So, I'm filling his antibiotic, too. Oh, and he has yet ANOTHER ear infection. His third since tubes 3 months ago. We are headed back to the ENT.
BTW, my Emmett weighed 47 pounds yesterday. That's what Owen weighed at 7 (and only 5 pounds less then he weighs now).

No comments: