Monday, December 1, 2008

Does this explain it?


002, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

Still trying to update my blog from Thanksgiving, but today was not a fun day. The kids were SO GROUCHY! I took Henry to the doctor this morning because he's been coughing, wheezing, and has a yucky nose. She said to keep nebbing him and that he has ANOTHER ear infection. This is his second since tubes were placed in September. Seriously, I thought tubes were supposed to STOP the infections! Around 3:00, Emmett got really pale and said he thought he was going to throw up...which he never says. He spent the rest of the afternoon on the couch and he's now asleep, but I'm fully prepared and hoping I'm wrong, to awake at 2 AM w/ puke covering every orifice of his room. Good times.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry!!! At least they waited until after you got home. I'm thinking of you.
A.J.

Toni said...

Not fun at all! And the tube thing is so weird! What did the doc say about it?

JB said...

Orifice. That's funny!

life with my boys... said...

The only obvious comment...that really sucks!!!!