Monday, December 8, 2008

Scenes from our weekend.


028, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

What a busy weekend. I worked Friday 3-1130, my first time working in over 2 weeks. The big boys must have missed me, because they woke us at 5:15. Then, I voluntereed at a Breakfast w/ Santa at Emmett's school (that's what the photos is from). From there we went to three soccer games and one soccer practice and then straight to the Christmas tree farm. From the Christmas tree farm we headed to piano lessons for the big boys and then home to decorate our tree. Busy. To top it off, I worked 12 hours on Sunday. Today is a day to tackle my house (best laid plans...) and get to the grocery store as my children are currently existing on Wheatables and smarties :)

BTW, Emmett told Santa he couldn't think of anything he wanted (perfect for me!), Henry cried, and Owen WAS NOT going to sit on Santa's lap (he hasn't since he was 3). He thinks it's quite silly, because it's certainly NOT the REAL Santa.

No comments: