Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I may have to pick up a few extra shifts of work.


437138719_img_5339, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

Good news/bad news yesterday (in addition to the Christmas Card photo shoot). I took Owen to the dentist yesterday morn and he has another cavity. This is his fourth or fifth cavity. Poor guy. The worst part is that I brush Owen's teeth (after he practices) twice a day AND I floss his teeth and he uses mouthwash EVERY night (and every night since he was 5 1/2). He doesn't drink juice or soda. I don't allow fruit bites or chewy candy (except on special occassion). And the poor guy STILL gets cavities. NOT FAIR! And, his dentist says that it's time for him to see the orthodontist (at 8!!!). We're going there today. I may be working more to pay for it. Good news though - I also took Owen to the eye doctor yesterday after he failed his vision test at the pediatrician. And he said although he's slightly near sighted, it's not enough to correct. Yet. Awesome! Money and potential HASSLES saved.

2 comments:

David Phillips said...

you are so brave to even try! i have a deadline friday and then we're leaving for chicago saturday morning. after that, i'll be able to post more often. i hope you're well!

David Phillips said...

(previous post by amy c)