Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Smiling at my dear hubby's pain....

Eddie has been playing a whole lot of soccer and in between soccer, working out like crazy. I think he's going through an early midlife crisis, if you ask me, but that's a whole other story. Anyway, he pulled a groin muscle, or so he thought. And, after listening to him complain non-stop for days, I made him a doctor's appt., called him at work, and told him what time to show up. To make a long story short, he had a kidney scan done and lo and behold, "NUMEROUS STONES!!" This makes me chuckle.....And, Eddie is panicked. They're referring him to a nephrologist and he's downing water after water trying to flush out any calcium intruder that is ready for a ride. He's all like, "OMG! It hurts....what if a stone is lodged?" And, I'm all like, "As long as it doesn't ruin our Christmas." Eddie has NEVER had any surgery. NEVER had anesthesia and while I know stones often pass without surgical intervention, I'm hoping that they have to gone in surgically through his man part and remove the stones. And, maybe, just maybe, they can clip that man part that keeps getting me pregnant! :) In effect, killing two birds w/ one stone...pun intended.

No comments: