Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Card (or not)


437138659_xmas card one, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

Amy attempted to take a photo for Christmas Cards for my boys today. WOW! It was absolutely painful. Owen was the only one cooperating. Henry screamed every time we handed him to Owen and Emmett wanted his glasses on, but he wears them down on his nose (like a little old lady) and didn't want me to push them up. And, he's been licking his lips, so he has a major chapped lip line over his top lip. UGH! This was our back up photo, but Amy was able to work some magic and get something better. You'll have to wait for that one. BTW...not only did she take my boys pics today, but she watched Emmett and Owen for a good stretch today while I went home w/ Henry to take a nap. Then she watched Emmett and Henry while I took Owen to the eye doctor. She's the absolute best, isn't she?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the "official" one, but I think this one is pretty cute too!

AAB

Jeanne Oliver said...

I think it looks great. We are just using a candid photo that was taken of us this year.