Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Dear Santa,


002, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

Well, I don't think Owen is going to get the top two things he asked for from Santa. He really wanted this car tower called, "wader park tower". I'm fairly certain Santa isn't going to bring it, because it's for ages 3-7 AND because the last thing our house needs is another car tower. Goodness! We already have at least 5 that I can think of off the top of my head...and it cost, $130.00!!! For a car tower!!! And, as Eddie told Owen, Santa doesn't bring live snakes. They might bite the reindeer on the flight over and that would be catastrophic. So, hopefully Santa can bring a few tornado or hurricane books. Or Wii things...tomorrow will tell. They boys have spent a good portion of the day tracking Santa on the radar at noradsanta.com. Owen wants me to leave the computer next to his bad, so he can check where Santa is in the middle of the night. No go.

No comments: