Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas decor


025, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

For the pampered chef party at my house last week, I wanted some "Christmassy" type center piece for my formal dining room. I didn't want to spend a lot of money, but I thought it was time to remove my pretty green table runner and bowl of apples (not quite the right season for that, you know?). Anyway, I'm super pleased w/ my decorations. Found this stuff at Target and I put it all together (it wasn't sold together). I surrounded the silver tree looking things w/ Christmas ball ornaments and spread green and red glitter around the edge of the silver mirror thing. Those rectangle things around the centerpiece are coasters. So festive! Now, if only my walls were painted red......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks AWESOME Meg! Very festive!

AAB

Erica said...

very cute, megan!!!