Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Reverse chronological Thanksgiving update.

Starting from the end of our Thanksgiving trip. First: OMG! I have the absolute most wonderful neighbors (I think I might have mentioned that once or twice before..). Anyway, Miss Sue and her family takes super good care of us. She watches our house while we are gone and her boys do the mail and garbage for us. And, as if that's not enough when we arrived home at 230 AM our heater had been kicked up (we had turned it WAY down when we left), our porch light was on, and there was milk and creamer (for my coffee) in the fridge and bread in the pantry. I told you they were wonderful! It was SO NICE to give my boys milk and cereal in the AM. I was too tired and grouchy to go to the store first thing in the AM. And, thanks to them I didn't have to.

1 comment:

Toni said...

Oh my goodness! Miss Sue and her family are AMAZING! How completely sweet and thoughtful and so, so wonderful for you guys! Sounds like you deserved a break after the trip home, eh? Can't wait to hear the details!