Monday, February 23, 2009

This week


058, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

This photo is of my boys unloading my groceries. They (seriously!) organize my groceries for me to put away. Very, very convenient...

My goals for the week: I'm cooking a handful of new recipes. I only work 8 hours in the next three weeks and so, I'm trying a handful of new recipes. I made Weight Watchers beef stew Friday and it was really, really good (8 points). Tonight is roast pork w/ sage and potatoes. Smells really good....I'll let you know how it turns out. I also have 3 bean chili (a Weight Watchers slow cooker recipe) and easy chicken dijon (WW again) on the schedule for the week.

I'd like to go to the gym 5-6 days this week. I made it 5 days last week. I was hoping to go this AM, but Henry loves his AM nap (doesn't take a PM nap) and slept from 915-1215. We didn't make it. The day care closes at 1 pm. Tomorrow I'll just have to wake him, because I meet w/ Ben, my personal trainer, at 11 AM. I've been going in the evening when Eddie gets home. Not my fave...but at least I'm there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Kids after my own heart! :)

Those recipes sound great! Email me the roast pork one if you get a chance!

AAB

Toni said...

Geez- gotta love motivation when it's brewing out of your body like that. Way to go!

Amy Axe said...

Rock on Megan! Keep it up!

Amy Axe said...

Rock on Megan! Keep it up!