Thursday, February 26, 2009

15 month check up


001, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

weight - 22 pounds 8 ounces (30th %)
height - 32 inches (75th %)
head - 48 cm (75th5)

Henry's lost one pound in the last few weeks. And, he hasn't been eating ANYTHING! That was one of my questions to ask the pediatrician. For example, he ate 3 teeny tiny cheese stars for lunch. That's it. AND, he's not a huge snacker. He doesn't eat crackers, animal crackers, graham crackers. Never particularly liked them. He no longer will touch yogurt, avocado, bananas, apples, grapes, toast, grilled cheese, Cheerios. And, he doesn't like juice. I am COMPLETELY struggling w/ ideas. The pediatrician thinks that he didn't look well and still might be getting over his bronchiolitis from last week. She thought he looked pale. I'm supposed to bring him back if he doesn't start eating in a week or two.

3 comments:

Rudd Family said...

Well, he looks DARLING to me. I wish keeping weight on was my problem! Seriously though, I hope he gets feeling better soon.

Toni said...

Poor guy! Poor mom- I hate worrying about kids and eating- just stinks! Is a 15mos check up standard? We don't have those here...

life with my boys... said...

I'm the last person to give advice...you heard all my struggles with/ still going on with zachary!!!!!!! Good luck!