Sunday, February 22, 2009

The new 40!!!


020, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

My dear, dear friend, Amy, turned 40 this week and her hubby had a party for her on Saturday to celebrate. It was just her closest group of friends (there are 7 of us), food, drinks, and a "bar slut theme". Her hubby cooked all the great food, served drinks, and made the kids disappear (to grandma's.). It was so, so much fun! There's nothing like having a great group of friends. And, seriously...can you believe she's 40???

BTW...I picked up this cup for Amy at Spencer's that day. I took the boys to piano lessons and decided to swing in to Spencer's to try to find something for her (can you believe I took my boys in there???) As I'm walking in, I'm all don't look or read or touch or smell ANYTHING!! Look at the ground. Look at the ground. On our way out, there was a pair of dancing boobs that got Emmett's attention. He's all MOM! What is that? And, I'm all OUT of here. NOW!

1 comment:

Spindler Clan said...

We had so much fun didn't we?!