Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Making my life easier....


001, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

Props to Henry and Emmett. For the past few weeks, I've been dragging Henry and Emmett to the gym in the AM and to the dreaded GYM DAYCARE! Emmett doesn't love it. He complains a bit and he is usually the oldest there. He spends most of the time chasing Henry around, protecting him from the dreaded 2 years who try to take toys from him and hit him (Mean! Mean! 2 year olds!) Henry never cries when I leave him. He smiles at the ladies and goes off to play. Isn't it weird that my 15 month old has never had any stranger anxiety? Especially considering that he is rarely left w/ anyone other then me and Eddie (and Sheila). I'm not sure the "care" is great. It's crowded. And, I'm not sure the kids are watched as closely as they should be. But, Henry and Emmett don't complain. And, so I can go work out and get my arse in shape. I think the ladies must love them, too, because they hugged both boys when they left today.

4 comments:

Toni said...

YES! Sooooo nice! Tyla has just started going to the nursery for my bible study meetings- and only if Tatum is with her. Not so much fun to have her with me ALL the time!

life with my boys... said...

You better start labeling baby pictures, because if this isn't Emmett staring at me, ....yikes! What a cutie!

Amy Axe said...

What a sweet picture of Henry and I love your rug! That is the problem with living so far away. I don't know what your house looks like. I like to imagine my far away friends in their homes, but I've never been to yours. I need to visit sometime!

Amy Axe said...

We sure do! Now let's find the extra funds and we'll be there.