Friday, February 27, 2009

Basement soccer

This winter we picked up the basement (I suppose it's more accurate to say that we just pushed everything up against the sides). And, brought Owen's Bounce Back down there. It's been great, because Owen (and therefore, Henry and Emmett are spending LOTS of time down there). Owen is down there, literally, one to two hours every school day and many more on the weekends "practicing"...running plays through his head, etc. When Eddie's home he's down there playing, too. Usually they have soccer shoes and goalie gloves on. It's quite a sight! I now have holes in my ceiling and numerous dents in my walls that I'm trying (hard!) to ignore. He can't play outside in the winter here because of the mass quantity of snow, so this will have to do. BTW...I'm going to video Henry kicking the ball next. He's learning very, very early :)

1 comment:

Toni said...

OMG! Fun! Such a blessing they have a place to be active during the winter. You're a gem to be at peace with how it 'totals' the room.