Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Quarantine Day 3


008, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

I'm kind of enjoying this not having to go anymore in the morning thing. The last few days the kids have stayed up late AND slept (well, until 730-830...that counts, right?) What a joy!

We have stayed in our pajamas until noon. The big boys have played REALLY well together. Very little arguing. Huge messes. Is it too early to say that I'm looking forward to summer vacation??

This is Emmett's last week of school, and I didn't want him to miss a day. So while Emmett was at school today, Owen and Henry and i went to see the new Pixar movie UP. There was only one other couple in the theatre which was probably a blessing because Henry was a bit...um...shall we say unsettled.... but after about fifteen minutes in he fell asleep in my lap and slept until the very end. Owen and I enjoyed it, but at one point Owen said that he wanted to go home. I think he was really scared. My boys were terrified during Horton Hears a Who...it takes very little. And, it was so, so sad at moments. Made me (and Owen) cry a few times.

We pulled out the play dough, sand, and moon sand today. Big messes = big fun. :)

No comments: