Monday, June 29, 2009

Grandma's gone.

We just put grandma on a jet plane. Emmett has been crying/screaming/wailing ever since. We see her in 5 short weeks for our family reunion in Florida, so that helps. My front yard is a completely different place since she touched it w/ her magic, landscaping hands. I'll post pictures soon. And, hopefully, do some updating soon. Our new dishwasher is (finally!) being delivered on Wednesday. It's been a REALLY long 2 weeks without one. Thank goodness my mom was here during that time, or it would have been even worse. I'm working a lot (for me!) these next few weeks....I've worked so very little since the beginning of the year and it's time to make some money back. It's going to be crazy. I honestly don't know how some mom's do it: kids and working full time. Props to them. I, on the other hand, will be miserable the next few weeks working only 24 hours a week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you all already! Love, Mom

Toni said...

I'm sure you can manage to survive 5 short weeks until you're back together again. So glad you had such a nice visit together!

Good luck with all the working! You're a hard worker woman!

Can't wait to hear how Em's swim lesson boot camp goes. I'm sure he'll be super motivated with Florida on his mind. Remember the first time you signed him up? Too funny! Tatum was glad to take his spot though! HA!

CREATIVE CLICKS PHOTOGRAPHY said...

are you stopping in NC to visit on your way through to FL? doesn't look like i'll be making it to NY this summer. bummer i'll be missing all the cloudy,rainy days, how are you dealing?

Jeanne Oliver said...

So glad your mom was able to visit. It sounds like you had a wonderful visit. I can't wait to see your front yard! I know it will be hard working more, but at least you will be making good money. Enjoy the 4th.