Monday, June 1, 2009

Care packages accepted.

I called Owen's school today to say that he wouldn't be in today, because he had a fever over the weekend and guess what? Apparently, the Bville school district passed a new policy on Thursday that requires any child w/ a fever to remain OUT OF SCHOOL for 7 days. Can you believe it? There is swine flu going through the school systems in Syracuse and even though it hasn't reached Bville yet they are being cautious. So, we will be quarantined in our house this week. I've been on the phone w/ employee health and work and my boss is speaking to infection control. No one knows exactly how long the incubation period is after exposure, but my one day of work this week is for tomorrow and she told me that I probably wouldn't be allowed to work it. So...phone calls, care packages, fun emails will be accepted all week. I'm going to be bored out of my mind!!! But, hopefully, we'll remain healthy. Because bored is better then having the swine flu any day of the week, right?

1 comment:

Toni said...

OMG! NUTS! Good luck. If anyone can survive life in the house for 7days straight, it's you!Experienced Lady!