Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Catching up!


071, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

Sorry for the lack of blogging, but my mom keeps me on a tight worker bee schedule and my s isn't working well on my computer, so it takes me forever to type. I'm taking my computer in today. Short synopsis of our last few days and I'll elaborate more as I have time: We went to Hershey for the soccer tournament and had an absolutely wonderful time. Owen's team lost all 3 games. We spent a day at Hershey park and spent another day in Strasburg, PA submerged in Amish country and saw a train world and the international train museum. We even took a horse and buggy ride. Back at home, Owen had his last day of school, Henry peed and pooed on the potty yesterday, and Emmett is sick again (coxacksie virus) - fever of 102. My mom has cleaned my garage out, trimmed every bush from around my house, and planted flowers. My landscaping is looking great. And, she, of course, gets this all done w/ the kids underfoot and they have a great time.

2 comments:

Alison said...

We also have coxacksie virus here. Such fun.

Amy Coffman Phillips said...

ellie has/had coxsache too. i would have spelled it differently. ;)