Wednesday, April 8, 2009

What we've been up to....


046, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

Sorry for the lack of posts. We've been super busy, but in a great kind of way. Owen complained about his neck again Sunday and I was frantic. I spoke w/ the ENT in length on Monday and he gave me options: readmit him for another 24 hours of antibiotics, more steroids, repeat the cat scan, or wait. I opted for the wait option and I'm glad we did. He has never complained again. YIPEE!!! Hopefully, we are on the mend. All three kids are on antibiotics and for now, healthy. We are still planning on making the trek to Eville on Saturday (after AM soccer games) and are hoping to be there in time for Easter Sunday. I have spent a lot of the week packing, getting ready, and catching up on laundry. We're excited. See the rest of the posts to see what else we've done in the last few days.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

SO GLAD that everyone is on the mend!! And good for you on the front loader - I'd never buy anything but. Safe travels!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for you guys to get here (and our long weekend to the Lake!)

AAB

Jeanne Oliver said...

Amazing to hear that everyone is doing well!!!