Monday, April 27, 2009

Return to normalcy?


012, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

I'm posting a few more pics from our trip. I keep coming across more as I am downloading them. This pic is at the hospital when the RN brought this fun little wagon out for us to pull Henry around his room when he got antsy. He also rode to the car in it when we left. MUCH better then a wheelchair, eh?
Henry went back to his pediatrician today for a follow - up and all is well. He was 24 pounds 4 ounces an almost 2 pound weight gain from when he was sick. His breathing is much improved and I only have to neb him 2 times a day now. AND, his ears are clear. So, hopefully we can stay healthy now. As long as we avoid the swine flu...
We go to the ENT later in the week to see why his tubes aren't doing a darn thing for him and we see the asthma/allergy doc, too.
I'm still unpacking and unloading and trying to clean up. I made it to the gym today for the first time in 2 weeks. It sucked. In a good way. Owen returned to school and had NO HOMEWORK! How is it possible to miss 5 days of school and have NO HOMEWORK!

Hopefully, my household is really, really boring for a while....and my blog posts are filled w/ adventures about play dates and yard work and sports activities.....

3 comments:

Toni said...

YES! Boring would be really good! Good luck with that!

Toni said...

PS- when the news first released info on the swine flu I immediately thought of your family. Just not right.... start wearing your masks, right?! HA!

Amy Coffman Phillips said...

here's to a boring, flu-free existence! also, i can barely read the black text on the brown background. any way to change the text to a lighter color? not to be picky... :)