Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The view from his window


020, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

We might be able to go home today. The attending physician said it might be OK, but he's still not peeing or drinking much. And, he doesn't want to rush it. We want to go, but we also don't want to have to come back. We're going to see how dinner goes and if he's peeing and drinking, go home late this evening. if not, tomorrow?

Owen is puking now. Hopefully, his isn't like Henry's. And, hopefully he doesn't get the paraflu, too. I can't imagine he would be as bad as Henry. But, then again, I never in a million years would have guessed this would have happened to Henry.....

2 comments:

Spindler Clan said...

I was just thinking as I was looking at this post, "Wow...that is a really cool picture!" Love the reflection.
I am checking your blog and fb periodically to see how our little buddy is doing! The picture below of him smiling made me smile too!!!

McKey Family said...

We have been thinking of you and praying for you during this and hope all is well. Glad to hear the good news about going home. Take care!