Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I did have one really great moment yesterday...

when I LMAO!!! Here's the story: I've been taking a step class at the gym that is an absolute killer. The instructor is ALL energy and ALL business. She dances around the step doing mambo, sasheying, etc, etc.....it's very confusing BUT a lot of calories are burned in the process. So, Eddie's been working out at AB a lot. In fact, he's down 20 pounds and he decided to join my gym because everytime he ends up going to the brewery to work out they find him and he ends up fixing things and doing work. Anyway, I had a step class last night and he decided to go with me.....TO MY STEP CLASS. I thought for certain he would back off once he walked into the class with 20 women in lycra and spandex. But, nope, he didn't back down. And, I proceeded to LMAO for the next hour. Shockingly, he hung in for the whole full hour and danced around the step semi-appropriately. But, it REALLY got funny when the girls started clapping w/ the music and he totally go into it, clapping along. Or, when the instructor yelled, "how's it going?" and he yelled along with the other girls , "woo-hoo!". It was absolutely, too-die for HYSTERICAL!
Side note: he wants to go back and do it again :)

1 comment:

Toni said...

Seriously, how did you end up with this guy? TOOOOOOOO cute (and fuuuunnnnnn)!!!!!!