Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Back to the pediatrician AGAIN!

As if two visits to the doctor and two dental appointments weren't enough for the week (it is, after all, only Wednesday), I had to take Owen to the pediatrician today. His been complaining about his neck hurting since Saturday. I thought he might have pulled a muscle playing soccer, but he continued to complain and I've been feeding him Motrin around the clock. So, today I finally took him in and he has strep throat. But, the best part is that while we were there, Henry puked! I want to cry.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Oh Megan, you poor thing! Hang in there! Hope everyone gets healthy soon!

Toni said...

Let the tears flow- get it all out! I wish I was there to offer my shoulder to cry on! Luv ya!

Crazycarmella said...

God only gives us what we can handle...At least that is what my mother keeps telling me.......