Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sorry for the delay.

I'm having computer difficulties. My computer is somewhat archaic (almost 6 years old) and it moves slower than molasses. I'm tossing around the idea of a new computer and thinking about a laptop instead of a desktop. Suggestions? Emmett went to the eye doctor today and tomorrow we are going to go get him some glasses. His vision was 20-60 in both eyes and he also had an astigmatism in both. He seems OK w/ it, so we'll see. I went to the big Bville boys varsity soccer game tonight. They are undefeated and were playing Cicero-North Syracuse who are also undefeated. Owen has been the ball boy for numerous varsity games and I have yet to make it to one (Eddie took him to them), because EVERY time it has been raining. So, tonight it wasn't and at start time it was 58 degrees. But, by half it was freezing! And, I meant to get some cutie pics of Owen on the field, but my batteries died. I'll have to send the camera w/ Eddie for the next one. I think I might have one on my camera before it died. I'll check. Anyway, Owen has had a GREAT time doing it. He's met a lot of the players and the lady in charge of setting it up told me tonight how much the head coach liked Owen and thought he was SOOO cute. She said he is SO impressed w/ him (they are supposed to have to be 9 before they can do it and last week it was POURING and FREEZING at the game and he did it, happy as can be). He is super focused on the field and runs up and down the whole time ready to throw the ball in when needed. And, when he gets home he tells me which player scored and what player assisted. I can't believe he can remember all the details...but he does. Side note: sitting in the bleachers w/ Emmett, he told me he couldn't see the ball on the field. Poor guy. How much fun could it have been watching these games when he can't SEE???? Double side note (Bville won: 2- 0). Go BEES!

1 comment:

Toni said...

WAY fun! Glad Owen is enjoying it so much. I CAN'T wait to see Em in glasses- toooo cute!