Wednesday, October 8, 2008

New Features

To the left of my posting are two SUPER FUN new features. My link list of the "blogs I read" has been updated and now it shows (in order) which blog was updated and what the title of their update was. Super fun. Now, I don't have to scroll through every single blog to see who has updated (a super big time suck!). If you have a blog I should be reading, but I'm not...LMK. I'd love to add it to my list. Dena...I need your blog address again. Amy C and Amy M, Pam and Elizabeth your blogs wouldn't work in the updated format. I'm thinking because they're private???

And, under this list is a place to add your name to my list of people who read this blog. All you have to do is click on follow this blog. I know that there are LOTS of you who check my blog. Some daily, some weekly, some monthly, but most of you don't leave comments. I'd love to know who you are. Even if I don't really know who you are. Even if you are a friend of a friend. It's cool. If you are reading my blog, add your name to this list!

Fun stuff! Thanks, blogger.

1 comment:

Spindler Clan said...

Cool!! I am going to add that feature to mine also! :)