Sunday, October 12, 2008

New LAPTOP!

I am typing this blog from my BRAND NEW laptop! I am so excited. The Best Buy geek squad just left my house after hooking it up to the wireless router and doing some other stuff to it to make it run. Bummer is my printer is so dated too, that I can't print wirelessly from it. UGH! So, now I'm putting a new printer at the top of my list :). Eddie is at Abbott's farm w/ Owen and Emmett. Henry and I started the afternoon w/ them there, but it was hot and crowded and we left. Henry is sleeping and Eddie and the boys stayed to do the super long corn maze, so I'm playing on my laptop by myself! Yipee! I'll post pics as soon as I can figure out how to get them on this computer.

3 comments:

Toni said...

WOW! That was easy- do you always just immediately get what you want?! HAHA- just kidding! Welcome to the new age computer!

iowaguelys said...

Fun! We have been using this laptop for 5 years now, I think, and it is time for a new one. We just keep limping along with it... It works MOST of the time. :)

Amy Coffman Phillips said...

i wish you luck with vista. i've had my new laptop for less thhan 3 weeks and it's already crashed once. fingers crossed for all of us. (bitterness)