Sunday, October 12, 2008

Abbott's Farm

Well, we took the kids to Abbott's farm today and after about oh, 5 minutes or so, I remember why last year I said we weren't going back. Crowded, expensive, and really not a lot going on. It cost 5.00 a person to get in. This includes a tractor ride, big slide and bounce house, corn maze, and petting zoo. Thankfully, we had get in free coupons for all of us, so we didn't have to pay that fee. But, we did get one big and 3 small pumpkins and a medium bag of apples (28.00!!!). The petting zoo isn't much and the big slide and bounce house were so crowded my kids didn't even attempt doing it. Henry and I left fairly early (see below) and Eddie, Owen, and Emmett stayed and did the big corn maze. It took them two hours and they had a good time doing that, so I guess all wasn't lost.

1 comment:

iowaguelys said...

That looks like a great place to do all of that fun fall stuff!