Thursday, October 2, 2008

"Mouse droppings"


DSC01689, originally uploaded by amy busch.

I was on the phone while Amy was picking up all our shoes and vacuuming out our closet. I think I was on the phone w/ someone "semi-important" (like the water softener guy), because she didn't interrupt me. But, after a few minutes she quietly stopped working and came and stood by me waiting for me to get off the phone. When I hung up she said, "Megan....I stopped, because your closet is FILLED w/ mouse droppings." She was absolutely panicked! Keep in mind we found a dead baby mouse in our basement the previous week (and she knew this). I started laughing hysterically and called Emmett over. "Emmett tell Mrs. Amy what this stuff is?". Emmett says, "it's from the indoor soccer field". It was SO funny! Poor Mrs. Amy almost had a MI!

1 comment:

Toni said...

Oh, Thank Goodness! yick, yuck!