Sunday, September 28, 2008

Trouble!


IMG_5908, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

I stepped away from loading my dishwasher this afternoon and when I turned back around, I saw TROUBLE! Henry has learned how to climb (a little bit) and was headed into my dishwasher. Not sure how much weight the door will hold, so I had to removed him. Wow! He was angry! I should have gotten a photo of that...
He can now climb up the step leading from the family room into the kitchen, so I can no longer contain him.

Organization update: Amy left and I spent the rest of the weekend trying to maintain her order. I'm exhausted. But, I'm happy to report that I am going to bed w/ nary one dish left out. Aren't you proud, Amy? I will post photos of our hard work as soon as Amy sends me the before pics.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERY impressed that you are keeping up with the organization! I'll try to get the before photos uploaded to flicker tonight. It's been a whirlwind since I got home!

AAB

Crazycarmella said...

James LOVES the dishwasher too!!! It drives me nuts!! HA!

Toni said...

Yes, the dishwasher is for sure a FAV in our house too!