Friday, September 26, 2008

Quiet down, everyone!!!

Sorry for the extended delay in blogging. After all the hate mail and phone calls I've received, I am FINALLY taking a break from organizing to update the blog (Amy's timing me :)). We've been busy: Skaneateles, Carousel Mall X 2, doctor appt., dentist appt., grocery store X 2, Target X many times, Home Depot, Best Buy, Barnes and Noble, Henry's surgery, Chili's, Wendy's, Eddie's soccer game, Owen and Emmett's games, piano lessons, drop Owen off at school, drop Emmett off at school, pick Emmett up, Parade of Homes, post office X 2, Panera. In addition, we have managed (and when I say we...I mean primarily Amy w/ the help of me answering her question, "keep or pitch". When I say "keep" she gives me a look and I say, "OK...fine...pitch. She then says, "I like that answer better.") to completely redo my kitchen and start on the basement. You would not believe the organizational tips and hints she has given me. The new files, shoe racks, etc that we've put in my house. I now have recipe and coupon organizers filed and ready. I even have ONE completely empty drawer in my kitchen. She needs to go into business. You'd hire her, wouldn't you? I am SO BLESSED to have a friend like Amy (15 years worth of friendship) and even though we've run around and organized all week, we haven't tired of one another (I think she would agree :))). We could hang out and do "nothing" forever....did I mention how lucky I am??? So, I will post pictures of our finished project tonight. She leaves tomorrow :(. And, I'm told that I am going to have to continue to post photos periodically, so she knows that I'm maintaining it. I can do it!

1 comment:

Toni said...

WOWOWWOWOWOWWWOOWOWOWOW! I'm so, so impressed and so, so jealous! Glad you have the help and such a special friendship! Can't wait to see the 'after' pictures!!!