Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Let the crying begin....


IMG_5552, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

OMG!!! Henry was up three times in the middle of the night last night. Seriously...is that necessary at 9.5 months??? I am DONE w/ getting up (at least more then once :)). Henry is no longer sick and he has four complete teeth. And while I think his incisors are beginning to think about coming in, I can NO longer make excuses for his night awakenings. I am TIRED! Two of the times during the night I fed him. Once, Eddie put his pacifier in his mouth. Tonight, he's crying. (Man...I'm a hard ass, aren't I??)

3 comments:

Toni said...

You've got my support for sure! Babies at that age DO NOT need to eat at night AT ALL! He'll be fine and you'll love the sleep you'll start getting again! Be strong!

Elizabeth said...

I agree. At some point, enough is enough. A sleep-deprived mommy is far worse for Henry than some middle of the night tears. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

That little guy couldn't be any cuter. I can see why it is hard to let him cry!
A.J.