Sunday, September 21, 2008

Project Organization: Day One and She's HERE!


IMG_5756, originally uploaded by megan bauer.

We had a great day yesterday :). We went to Emmett's soccer game in the morn (he scored 4 goals.....4!!!) and their team won 5-4. Then we went to Owen's game (he scored 1 goal...but had 6 shots on the goal) and they tied 3-3. Then, Owen had piano lessons and Amy and I walked the mall. Amy took us to dinner at Chili's, then we took the boys home. Amy and I went to Target (where they charged me for 3 Tide detergents and I only bought 2...we have to go back today). Then, we went to Wegmans. FUN! Then, Amy began her Project Organization and attacked my car and laundry. She bought different baskets for my car. One to hold all the soccer junk (i.e. balls, cleats, goalie gloves) and one hold jackets and hats. Eddie and I went to bed at 11, (the kids were going to be up way early...and they were. All three were up at 520 AM), and she was still out vacuuming my car then. Have I mentioned that she is the absolute best?? Today we tackle the laundry room and mud room.

4 comments:

Toni said...

WOW! Send her my way after she's done in NY! You're too lucky!

Erica said...

Ryan is here with me looking at the blog, and is wanting to know "what kid is that with Aunt Amy?" I detect TOTAL jealousy. =)

Spindler Clan said...

Way to go Emmett on your goals!! hey...is your friend Amy for hire?:)

iowaguelys said...

WHAT a friend!!!!